We can be contacted via the information below:
1020 W 600 S #100
Lindon, UT 84042
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
We also accept PayPal as a form of payment. PayPal is an account-based system that lets anyone with an email address securely send online payments using a credit card, a debit card, or a bank account. If you would like to pay for an order using PayPal, simply choose "Checkout with PayPal" during checkout and our system will walk you through the process.
Personalization and Engraving
All personalization is included in your price - there are no additional fees.
Most Items will ship within 2-3 business days depending on availability. Delivery will take an additional 2-6 business days depending on your location. Orders ship from Lindon, Utah. If you have a question regarding delivery, please call us at 1-385-344-4127.
Within the contiguous United States
- Standard Ground Shipping - delivery in 6-9 business days
- We do not ship orders to international destinations
100% Satisfaction Guarantee and Return Policy
We stand behind our products and are proud to offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on any defective or damaged merchandise. Please inspect goods IMMEDIATELY. Any defects or damages MUST be reported within 5 business days of delivery date. Please keep in mind, PERSONALIZED merchandise cannot be returned or exchanged. Dated items cannot be returned or exchanged after event date, defective or damaged, as Men's Wearhouse Gifts cannot be responsible for the use of the merchandise.
Any defective or damaged merchandise you wish to exchange or return must have authorization or approval. Men's Wearhouse Gifts will gladly reimburse return shipment costs of authorized exchanges/returns (non-personalized merchandise returned for credit will not qualify for shipping reimbursement). Express shipping costs will not be reimbursed; only ground services will be reimbursed. Men's Wearhouse Gifts will pay to ship authorized replacements via UPS ground service only. Please place your gift order at least 3 weeks prior to event date; this will help alleviate rush-shipping charges.
If you need to exchange an item due to defects or damages please follow the instructions below:
- Was the shipping container damaged? If so, you will need to keep the original shipping container for a possible claim to be made with the shipper.
- Call 1-385-344-4127 and ask to speak to the returns department.
- Place the "Return Authorization Number #" on the outside of the box you are returning so it can be seen clearly by the returns department. PLEASE NOTE: Any package arriving without a return authorization number will be returned to sender.
- Be sure the item you are returning for inspection is packaged properly, as Groomsshop is not responsible for further damages due to improper return packaging.
- You are encouraged to ship your return via a track-able source, as Groomsshop cannot be responsible for merchandise lost in transit.
Men's Wearhouse Gifts prides itself is excellent customer service and product quality. Each item is hand inspected for quality before it is shipped to you. If you are unsure about a product look, weight or quality, please feel free to order 1 without personalization to look at prior to place a large order. All personalization is done as shown; we do not accommodate font changes.
NOTE: When a product calls for a MONOGRAM, Men's Wearhouse Gifts will personalize the MONOGRAM as you have entered it. We will not change the order of the entered information. What is a Three Letter Monogram? The three letter monogram is considered the standard format for a monogram. Traditional three letter monograms include the initials of the person's first name, last name and middle name. The monogram is produced in this order, reading left to right. The last name initial is centered and made larger than the initials on each side.